So I really didn't know what to expect and was mentally prepared for Melia to scream, bite, and freak out but I wanted to try since next week we will be going again with all my family again.
This was going to be a trial run of sorts and you know what... It was surprisingly successful!!
I was amazed at how well she did. That does not mean in any way that we did not have freak outs and tears and even a bite first thing that still has yet to fade on my arm!
But it means I didn't cry! I made it through the day and we actually had a good time!
The boys just hanging out in the strollers Mmmmmmm cotton candy!




1 comment:
That's so wonderful that she did so well! She looks so happy! Can't wait to see you and the kids next week.
Post a Comment