Well, last night she was having so much that she actually started giggling!!! just a few times- and she was kind enough to repeat it for dad after i banged on the floor to get his attention in the basement and he came running up to see what was wrong! she didnt giggle long enough to capture it on video but im tempted to give her another bath today to see if i will get a repeat performance!
im just soo happy! it is seriously the most beautiful sound i have ever heard!
on a side note- i just figured out that with the help of my nursing pillow i can do photoshop, email, blog and pretty much anything on my computer while im nursing Melia! now thats talent!!
Melia just chillin in her room with eeyore and her teddy
3 comments:
Melia is just so precious! I love the chair in her room. And I love the halloween picture...so cute!
She is such a beautiful baby, Tanis! I love the halloween bum picture! SOO Sweet. And the giggles - priceless. I can't wait to hear them on a video! btw - our skype name is : b.sutton2 - I look forward to chatting!!
you seem to update more now that you are home with the baby - beautiful by the way. I tagged you in a blog game. Have fun
Post a Comment