My friend Michelle and I were going to have a halloween party on Saturday but things came up at the last minute and we had to cancel but since I was so excited about all the fun foods we were going to make and since Halloween is my most favorite holiday I still had to make this cake. It doesn't look like this one, where I got the recipe but I still liked it and it tastes spooktacular! (My bundt pan is different and thats what made the difference I think) I was also going to flatten out some black jujubes and make a jack-o-lantern face but I went on a cleaning rampage on Saturday morning and threw them away without thinking- boo!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
A little Halloween fun....
So my most favorite sister, Jolanda, made Melia and cousin Mckenna cute little halloween tutu's. So on Friday I just had to go over to their house and have a little make shift photo shoot. If I wasn't so tired I would probably go downstairs and put them into photoshop and make them look really good, but today I am lazy and don't want to venture into the dark hole that is my basement, so you will just have to live with these!!
My friend Michelle and I were going to have a halloween party on Saturday but things came up at the last minute and we had to cancel but since I was so excited about all the fun foods we were going to make and since Halloween is my most favorite holiday I still had to make this cake. It doesn't look like this one, where I got the recipe but I still liked it and it tastes spooktacular! (My bundt pan is different and thats what made the difference I think) I was also going to flatten out some black jujubes and make a jack-o-lantern face but I went on a cleaning rampage on Saturday morning and threw them away without thinking- boo!!
My friend Michelle and I were going to have a halloween party on Saturday but things came up at the last minute and we had to cancel but since I was so excited about all the fun foods we were going to make and since Halloween is my most favorite holiday I still had to make this cake. It doesn't look like this one, where I got the recipe but I still liked it and it tastes spooktacular! (My bundt pan is different and thats what made the difference I think) I was also going to flatten out some black jujubes and make a jack-o-lantern face but I went on a cleaning rampage on Saturday morning and threw them away without thinking- boo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
PHEW...I am glad I am your favorite sister, I was worried! Everyone looks so cute, I wish I could be there so bad! I would love to make some Halloween treats too!
Post a Comment