Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Less than a month!



is anyone else out there as excited as I am for this movie? I tried to stay away from scenes of it on youtube so that it would all be new and exciting when I finally saw it in theatre but I just couldn't do it. I am really starting to like robert as edward but im still torn on kristin as bella- she just seems too blah for me right now- though im sure she will convince me otherwise when i actually see the movie!

oh and for all you canadians there is a contest for a private screening for you and 20 friends on nov 19th- just please invite me if you win!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes! Tanis I am excited too! And I saw real previews on TV! That was exciting! Yea!

Sarah said...

Yay, it's Tanis!!! Your family is so dang cute! I love what you did to Melia's room - my little Sammi's room is still white. In my defense I have hung up some stuff on her walls so she won't go totally blind! And yes, I too have read the Twilight books and must admit that I would much rather see the last book on the silver screen. So they had better do all the books, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

I just bought the book because everyone was raving about it. Can't wait to read it!