so just google-ing around today and I found this way cute site out of Vancouver that has such cute thins for hyour home, baby toys, and so much more- seriously go check it out. its
Lavish and Lime Even though I am not a shoe fanatic I still love this apron!! Maybe having something like this would convince me to cook more often! hint hint cam!! - oh wait, I dont even think he reads our blog!!!

The baby toys are so fun too, I think Melia might be getting some for Christmas or her birthday. These blocks are so adorable!

Seriously, even if you live in the states- check it out, besides the dollar is back in your favor now eh!!
ps- plus if you enter the code FACEBOOK at the checkout you will get 10% off your first order.
1 comment:
I will have to check it out. Are you trying to hint that you want a gift for Melia from there for Christmas? Any thing come in $10 amounts??? haha
Post a Comment