Last night the girls from my
Life Photo Studios threw melia and I a little baby shower- they are such wonderful girls. They have bought a crib for Melia which i am excited to finally get this week and i thought last night was just a small get together so they could all see melia, cam and i but they had all bought us presents too... i think we are very spoiled!
all the presents were so cute and wonderful but i just had to blog about one gift that we got.
Bunny Slippers!!! are they not the cutest thing you have ever seen! melia will be wearing these everyday until they dont fit anymore!!!


Melia is so happy with her new slippers
4 comments:
Those are so cute!!!
Hi Tanis, She is so adorable. I love the slippers. I hope all is well. It is the best thing to have babies. Love ya lots Sis Bevans ;)
those are some cute slippers!
Tanis! Your daughter is so cute! I love the pics and the slipeers!
Post a Comment