Monday, June 29, 2009

I like to move it move it....


So.... Our little family is moving to Calgary! Yup, even Cam who said he never, I repeat, NEVER wanted to live in a big city let alone Calgary is halfway excited to move there now.

I am sooo excited to be moving, it will be a lot closer to my parents, which, on days quite similar to today (Melia driving me nuts) I will be able to call up my dear mother and say 'HELP!!!!' and 8 minutes later she could be at my door... instead of the 45 minutes it would take now.
My brother and his family are living in the house we are moving to- they are moving to Victoria B.C for school- and so we tip toed and then jumped at the chance to become 'supportive roommates' with Jodi, Sherilyn's cousin. This opportunity will enable us to hopefully get Cam into school himself, which has been a long time coming.... so excited that we are moving forward with our lives.
One thing I am not excited about though is the timeline- we have one month as of wednesday to sell our house and move so pray that we get a buyer quickly!!

Well, I will try to keep you all posted on how things are going and such.

No comments: