Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Big Apple!!

Melia and I went to visit Taylor, Kaycee, Carson and Gavin In New Jersey/New York this month. It was sooo much fun!
We left on the 19th and Melia was an awesome flier. Charming all the flight attendants and passengers with her smiles and giggles.
We went to the beach twice and Melia loves the sand. She didn't eat it she just scooped and rolled and dug holes and just had the time of her life! I forgot to put sunscreen on my back the first time and had a nice burn that hurt for awhile!

Time square was so busy and wonderful and we loved Central park...I never knew how HUGE that place was!

I tried going to get standby tickets for Regis and Kelly but after waking up at 5 am getting on a bus and the subway and walking a few blocks in the pouring rain I find out they weren't filming that day- boo. But I walked around the park and it was awesome- no one else was there! it was really cool to see a practically empty time square and central park... its because taylor Swift was singing in Rockafellar Plaza. I caught the last little bit of her on the Today show.

We had so much fun and cant wait to go again, if Kaycee and Taylor stick around long enough for me to save money for another trip, this time maybe without Melia.

Sorry this slideshow is so long- over 70 pictures I think! but I figured instead of doing a bazillion posts that,lets be honest, I probably wouldn't get around to until a month or so from now, I did it all in one.

3 comments:

Leishman's said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Your pictures are so cute. Melia is such a cutie.

Sarah said...

Awesome. I would love to go back there, especially with just Riley so I'm not worried about my kids all the time. Maybe some day/year/millenium.

{Erica} said...

I got the dresses at oldnavy (the heart one) and Gap (the brown floral one). I've had the gap one for about 2 years. . The old navy one I got around February...I bet you could find both on ebay...