Thursday, May 07, 2009

what we've been up to

the first week in May we had a little house guest and let me tell you I was so glad to be back to one kid!!! I dont think i will complain about melia as much anymore (well at least for a little while anyways) because 2 kids is way way way harder than one!! This is a little bit of what we did....

we took baths

we played with toys

we cried a little

we laughed a little


we cried whenever Auntie Tanis/mom left the room


When Peyton went back home Cam and I bought Melia a seat for the back of my bike- she loves it. Don't yout hink she looks so tiny and like a mushroom head!!







Here's some more photos of things we've been doing.





Next post will be our NY trip.

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

So cute. I love her in the bike attachment! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Oh the bike pictures are sooo cute! Little Melia looks so cute in her helmet! And is that Liam? Thanks for posting the pics! I don't get to see enough of my Canada family :)

Stephanie said...

Yes two is quite the work load :) Melia is so cute and getting so big.