Tuesday, January 20, 2009

They grow up so fast!

Well, our little darling has decided that being stationary is no longer a desire of hers. she now does this little army crawl all over the place. I put her up against our fireplace and put her toy halfway across the room and within 5 minutes she was there. It would've taken less time but she got distracted by a rooster! I edited out a few minutes so you wont be bored but here she is being adorable and letting her mommy know that she will be needing to get a baby gate soon!
im excited but not at the same time! she's only 5 1/2 months old.... does this mean she will be walking at 9 months?? can't she just stay my little baby forever??


Also, she has found a few new favorite things to play with. Its funny how her eyes light up when she sees this one.

She LOVES to swing and bounce in her tigger.

She now loves to eat her toes too... I always think its so cute when a baby eats their toes!
(see her favorite measuring tape there on her lap too... she loves it)

Melia also loves books. This is a book she got for Christmas from her cousin Easton. she loves to read it.

Flip through the pages- or watch TV while pretending to read- silly girl!


and...well.... eat it! Maybe she is trying to digest the knowledge it contains :)

6 comments:

Leishman's said...

What a little turkey. She will be crawling before Peyton. haha. Cute pictures.
P.S Happy Anniversary today.

Barb Stanford said...

Awww...I love all the pics you posted. It was so fun to watch her move across your floor...I can't believe she is already doing that. She is going to keep you very busy =)

Jolanda said...

SOOO cute! I love how she hits the floor with her hands. I can't believe how big and happy she is!
I also can't believe you own a measuring tape... hahaha

Whitney said...

She's so sweet, Tanis! Watch out - before you know it, you won't be able to keep up with her!

tracey said...

I love your choice of music for the video! So cute! Now the fun starts!! Isn't it funny for all the $ we spend on toys, some of their favorites are nothing special at all!?

Kacie said...

She is so adorable!!