okay okay i know that at this stage of pregnancy every woman complains and just wants to have that baby already. well i am no different so i want to vent a little- read if you want- or dont i just need to scream thru my keyboard. according to my countdown i have 12 days to go. which means nothing i know. mom keeps telling me to think of my due date as aug 12 so i dont get too hopeful when july comes to end... well, then the doctor should have told me aug 12 in the beginning because i am having this baby on or before aug 2!! i will be determined like my sister and just make it happen- she does it all the time why cant i? (yes, you can all laugh at me if its aug 10th and im still preggo).
but i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo uncomfortable. cant sleep, cant eat much or i get nauseated, cant sit for very long cant lie down for very long and cant stand for very long! life is just peachy!! and to make matters worse my mom and mom-in-law have both left me and told me under no circumstances am i to have this baby while they are gone- thanks ladies!! im not upset or anything i just think next time (if there is a next time) plan your vacations better dang it!!
im not the only anxious one, cam literally prayed last night for me to go into labour... today :) I amen-ed with full force to that one!!
so i am ready. more than ready to have this baby. people say babies are easier on the inside than the outside but i am ready to have that proven to me. at least on the outside i will be able to pass her off to dad and more than willing grandparents and all those people who always want to hold new babies- and especially those suckers who, like me 9 months ago, were cooing over a newborn wanting one for their very own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Tanis...I feel for ya =) No I am not at the stage you are at...not yet anyways, but I remember how that last month/weeks felt...no fun! So you deserve to vent...vent away all you want! Take care and we can't wait to meet her.
Hey Tanis! I know what you are feeling! Here is a little tip that worked for me to go into labor and it worked all three times! I stayed active all day long, cleaning, doing laundry, weeding, walking, mopping, etc. and during the night for all three I went into labor! Hope this helps! Good luck with everything!
Yeah, but you know what you OUGHT to do...LOL
Love you!
Lindamom
Tannis good luck with your lil one cant wait to see some pictures Love Becky Bevans
I can't wait to meet your little girl! It looks like everything is all ready, her room looks like its going to be adorable!
Miss you, Brooke
Oh my, sounds like the last month of pregnancy...not that I had one, but I know I would have felt the same way. Hang in there!
Post a Comment