Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby room - Stage 1

So we finally started painting this weekend... about time I guess since she is due in 20 days, though I have been told that really means nothing! Both my mom and mom-in-law have specifically told me I am "not allowed to have that baby until" the 23rd for mil and 30th for mom. I'll try, but I think if our little girl is anything like either of her parents she has a mind of her own and there will be no telling her what to do... or does that mean she will be taking after her auntie Jolanda?? :)
Well, here are the before and after of the painting. The room is not done because we still have to paint bubbly circles in different shades of pink on the walls too. but here it is in stage one. Im hoping to have stage 2 done by next weekend. Not so spectacular of photos but when its all ready I will have better ones.

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

yeah! It is looking so nice! I can't believe your baby will be here soon. I think she will certainly be like me:) ha ha

Wish Cam could come paint my house!

Unknown said...

I love the brown wall! What a cute baby room!