On Thursday I went to the studio I worked at and had some maternity photos taken. Personally, I have always thought maternity photos were cheesy and dorky but I figured they were free and I didn't want to regret it later since I haven't taken many photos of myself over the last 9 months. So here are a few of me in all my pregnant glory :)
cute pics. i'm not usually a fan of pregnancy pictures either, but i think its mostly cause i didn't have a cute pregnancy belly. my girl gave me too many stretchmarks. I love how you used the wooden blocks. so cute.
9 comments:
Very cute Tanis. You look great!!! I love the blocks, what a great idea.
So cute. I can't believe you don't have any stretch marks!
jolanda, my dear sister, its called photoshop!! and i am the master at it!!!
Love the pics! I have been waiting to see some baby bump shots. You look beautiful. So soon and she will be here.
I love gorgeous baby bellies! Congratulations! We are so excited to see what the mini-Tanis looks like.
Tanis, you will be soooooo glad you did those. You look beautiful (even though you don't feel it). I LOVE the one with the blocks...so cute.
BEAUTIFUL! I want to be pregnant again just so i can take more pics like that. i like yours better than mine! isn't that always the way it goes!
hey Tanis,
cute pics. i'm not usually a fan of pregnancy pictures either, but i think its mostly cause i didn't have a cute pregnancy belly. my girl gave me too many stretchmarks. I love how you used the wooden blocks. so cute.
cute pictures Tanis! You are so beautiful and I love the name Melia! (Even if it does have an e instead of an a :) )
Post a Comment