Thursday, August 11, 2011

Calaway Park take two...



On Wednesday my whole family was finally in town so we all went (minus Jay and Denver since they were working) to Calaway Park. Grandma Pilling, Jodi, Kathy and Kaewynn also came with us!

It was kind of a gong show day, albeit, a fun gong show day.
We had lots of fun going on rides and visiting. Jolanda surprised us by showing up 5 months pregnant!! I can't believe she kept that from all of us for so long!

Jodi, Kathy. Mckenna and I went on the log ride. Mckenna was quite timid about going on it but when I offered her $1.00 she was all aboard! I doubt I will get her back on any time soon though, she was hanging on for dear life and was quite scared, but I secretly think she had a good time!!











A good time!!

No comments: