Yesterday my little man turned five months old! I can't believe it has gone so fast... I cant believe I haven't taken a thousand pictures of him by now, like i had with Melia... i guess that's the curse of the second child- especially when the first takes so much time and effort.
Owen is wonderful, he is so smiley and whenever he sees me he gives me the biggest grins! He laughs and giggles and loves his sister... especially from a distance since she tends to love him back really hard sometimes!
He is rolling from his back to his tummy and a few accidentally the other way. He loves to talk and sleep in moms bed (but only from 5:30 on when I feed him- i am not a fan of co-sleeping, I just need my sleep!!) oh, and he loves to sleep in!! Melia was such an early bird- and still is, that I don't know what to do when he sleeps in until 9 or 10 am!!
he is teething, so we might get some teeth soon, and he definitely wants food. I think I may have to give him some soon.
All in all, I love this little boy and couldn't have asked for a better baby to come into our family at this time!
Owen is my sunshine, my little sunshine. He makes me happy when skies are grey!!
1 comment:
Um, I'm sorry, but he has to be THE cutest kid EVER!! I can't wait to meet him!!
P.S - Thinking of you often! xoxox
Post a Comment