Thursday, November 27, 2008

Love it.

Sorry about the annoying noises I am making but Melia loves goofy noises and if that is what it takes to make her giggle I am all for it. I am surprised I actually got it on video because Melia is notorious for stopping whatever shes doing as soon as a camera comes out.

Last weekend Mom, Cam and I made a bunch of Applesauce. It was fun and surprisingly easy. Here are a few pictures of the process.
An Apple a day....
The apple innards being squished out
Mckenna ladling apples as she washes them

the final product

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

She really is a happy and giggly girl. Wish I was there to give her big kisses! I also wish I a was there for the chaos of apple sauce missing. I miss some of the good old Leishman chaos!

Jolanda said...

oops, I meant to say making...

Barb Stanford said...

Cute video of Melia. She is wearing a cute shirt...who gave her that? ha ha