First off, thanks to all the wonderful people who sent me emails, facebook messages, e-cards and phone calls- they really made my day.
My dad and mom sent me this beautiful bouquet of flowers while at work- i love them. I almost didn't get them. they were supposed to be delivered in the morning but as I was walking out the door at 4:30 the guy finally showed up!! but hey are beautiful and smell wonderful! thanks mom and dad.
I also got one of these!! I've been wanting one for quite a while- I hate chopping onions and such by hand so now I can do it with the magical pampered chef chopper!

Cam got me a wonderful surprise gift as well. a maternity massage and hot stone pedicure from Riverside spa. I get to have the massage on the 14th but the pedicure couldn't get booked till later. but I'm super excited. Thanks sweetheart- I love you!!
Happy Birthday Kaycee! hope Taylor spoils you rotten! you deserve it!
3 comments:
Yea! Happy Birthday Tanis! I hope it was wonderful! Your bouquet is beautiful. Show us some pictures of your baby bump!
Nice photo of the chopper. Did you do that or was it an ad? Come on...
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment