Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've been tagged

Alrighty, Kaycee tagged me so I guess I gots to do this thing.

4 jobs Ive had
-Life photo studios production manager
-Golf course grass mower
-Hotel housekeeping- will never ever do that again
-tim hortons coffee gal

4 movies I could watch over and over
-While you were sleeping
-The notebook
-i cant think of more movies so ill just say 2 more tv shows
-Americas next top model
-Greys Anatomy

4 places Ive lived
-Calgary
-Rexburg
-Strathmore
-my parents house

4 Fave TV Shows
-CSI
-Gilmore Girls -even though its cancelled :(
-The hills
-Scrubs

4 Fave places Ive seen
-Spain
-Florida
-Minnesota
-texas

4 fave foods
-GInger beef
-chipits milk chocolate chips
-lasagna
-broccolli

4 websites I visit regularily
-Facebook
-BMO (banking)
-Blogs of Fam & Friends
-google

4 hobbies I enjoy
-photography
-reading
-kissing cam
-sleeping

4 friends to tag
-Whitney Wee
-Sherilyn
-Jay (yup you both got to do one)
-Dad

No comments: