Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Goals


Well, they say that to achieve your golas you have to write them down and let other people know so you can be accountable for your goals. So here I am letting anyone who reads this know that I am going to lose weight. I figure if I keep this up to date on my success and (hopefully none) failures, that things will go better than if I just tried and if I gave up no one would know!!
So since monday I have been going to the gym with my neighbour and walk/running on the treadmill and riding the bikes then when I get home I have been doing crunches and puchups or using our big weight machine in the basement.
So here it is... I weigh...urgh! 188 pounds according to the scale at the gym. too high i must say (I weigh the same as my neighbour and hes a boy!) so my goal is to lose 40 pounds by christmas. I will keep udateing my weight as embarressing as it is so that I will either be happy or ashamed of my progress and change what I need to change. Any helpful suggestions are welcomed, but dont feel like you need to pat me on the back for every pound I lose- even though i am sure that would be appreciated too!! this is more for me to make sure I dont give up after a month- which i have done befor with other workout programs ive started.
oh yeah my goal is to get skinny so i can get fat again.....with a baby. i want to be healthy and thinner before i screw up my body with a baby. :)
thanks for reading my ramblings!!

5 comments:

Leishman's said...

I am here to support you. It is also about your eating habits too. I wish you luck and I know that you will reach your goals
Go Tanis Go!!!

Ron Leishman said...

That scale says 280...
Dad

Taryn said...

Weight is such a no fun, constant battle in life! You should give weight watchers a try...it really works. I swear I am the queen of trying every diet and exercise regimine. Ha ha. Good luck.

Jolanda said...

Way to go Tan! I am going to start a work out plan too pretty soon, we can cheer eachother on! You can do it!

Megan Ford said...

I am doing the same thing!! I can't wait to lose the weight. I want the baby so bad. This is megan swank from the good ole royal crest! its awesome to see you again.