Lately it seems like I have had to say that over and over in my head. Not because she's bad or anything but just because she wont sleep!! I know most of you parents are saying "so what, my kid doesn't sleep either" well, mine did! she was an amazing sleeper from day one and was sleeping through the night at 10 weeks (thanks to this book)
Well, after new years it seemed like she got sick and stayed sick + teething = not a happy baby or mommy! I would get so frustrated and be so irritated that she wasn't sleeping and then I would look down at her and she would give me a smile like this one...
"Okay Melia, you can do whatever you want, you're too cute to be frustrated with!!!"
Anyways, I think she is FINALLY getting back on schedule since she took her full nap this morning and is napping again right now!! Lets hope it last because mommy is not very fun when she is tired!!
Heres some more photos of my darling little girl being so adorable that I just have to smile right back at her!



3 comments:
I love your daughter too. She is so cute. Those pictures are adorable. We will have to have a play date some time.
I love her smile! I can see how it melts your heart! She's so adorable! It's a good thing they're so cute when they're little. It makes those sleepless nights worth it!
I have to smile because I know exactly how you feel. They drive you crazy, then pull the cutest little moves and you fall in love and can't believe you could ever be frustrated with something so cute. Melia is adorable. Hope she's still sleeping well. Miss you!
Post a Comment