This year we spent Christmas with my family in Calgary. It was so fun this year with Melia! Christmas eve we went to Aunt Brenda's house where we had a great meal. Since it was so cold we decided to forgo our tradition of going to the nativity at Heritage Park and put on our own little nativity like Cam's family does. I was helping out with the behind the scenes and then became a wise man who then became a shepherd and since I couldn't convince cam to man the camera I dont have any pictures of that but im sure dad and Sherilyn took a bunch so I can probably get some from them and im sure Sherilyn will post some.
Christmas morning Sherilyn and I were up at 6 with hungry babies and we were nice and let everyone else sleep until 8 when melia and I went and jumped on everyone! it was a great day of presents, movies, naps, and food.
boxing day is not my favorite day but mom convinced me to go out for a little bit and i found a shirt that i liked and of course it wasnt on sale- how is there anything that is not on sale on boxing day????
anyways, here are some photos from our christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! Looks like a great Christmas.
we had lots of fun too. we will have to swap pictures
Post a Comment