
Well this morning I was relaxing and reading the Babywise book I bought on Thursday- which is so good..jo I will definalty be following it so thanks! andways I was sitting there and started to feel a small twitching on the lower part of my tummy... i ignored it but then it came more frequently and i looked down and saw my tummy moving slightly!!! I was complaining just last night to Sherilyn that I hadnt felt her move at all yet- not even butterflies/fluttering the books all say you should feel. but then today on the 21 week mark I got to feel my little girl say Hello!!!
Just thought I would share in my delight!! :)
4 comments:
So exciting! Before you know it she will be here!
I am glad you like the book so far, I couldn't have survived without it!
I have never seen anything like that. I can't believe you got such a great picture of her foot. That is crazy.
We can't wait to meet her.
Tanis, we are so excited for you guys! How cool of a picture is that...leave it to the photographer! We want to hear all your pregnancy stories so keep telling them. Any names picked out? We're living in Washington, but think about the good 'ol Rexburg days often. Keep in touch! love, Steph and Kevin
Yeah!! Now that you have felt it once the kicks only get stronger. But it is still amazing to feel.
Post a Comment