well here are some photos of our little baby. We think it is a mexican jumping bean because throughout the whole ultrasound the baby was bouncing all over the place. I have been to 2 other ultrasounds (Sherilyns and my neighbour melissa's) and their babies were not even a 10th of how acctive this little one is. I just hope that he/she gets it out of its system before it gets big enough for me to feel it kicking and bouncing 24/7!!! Anyways, as most of you know we are due on Aug 2 and super excited. so here are some of the photos.
3 comments:
How fun!! Your baby kinda of looks like ours. We are so excited for you guys
I'm so excited for you guys. I have been checking your blog for pictures. I can't wait to see him/her at Christmas.
congrats! i hadn't heard you were expecting. that's so wonderful!
Post a Comment