Monday, September 17, 2007

Wall painting update.

well here they are, as promised, the red wall with the photos up and the brown wall in the bedroom.
dont they look good, i think so. cam sure is good at what he does.





okay so in case you didnt notice- that is a puppy dog sitting on my bed. We got him today...he is a bischon shitzu yorkie cross and his name is Rogan- i didnt name him, barb (cams half sister) did, he was hers but she has found that dogs stress her out so she asked if i wanted him and i did. so far hes been really well behaved and im excited to teach him tricks and all that jazz. but i thikn he misses his other family right now, but i am sure he will love us in no time!!!'
here are a few more photos of little Rogan.

3 comments:

Leishman's said...

what, you got a dog!!! He is cute. I like the paint job, it looks good

Whitney said...

I LOVE it!!! How fun! Your dog is adorable!

Huntsmans said...

I'm jealous that you now have a dog... :( It's good to hear from you.