Well, things are pretty much the same ol same old. Cam told me that for my birthday I could go to texas and visit Jo and rob and the twins. Im very excited but getting all this passport junk is really not very fun. Ive been getting ready to switch jobs from cleaning other peoples toilets to photoshopping out other peoples pimples and wrinkles...
sorry about the lack of photos, as i meantioned earlier cam forbids it!! okay not forbids but he runs away from any camera pointed anywhere near his direction. ill try to sneak some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excuse me Tanis, you never told me that you had a blog. I just happened to find the link on Jo's blog. You can always post pictures of your cutest Leishman niece-Mckenna!! I am excited for you to be going to Texas. You will love it. I wish I could go back.
I will add you to my list of fellow bloggers
Sherilyn
Good job on updating your website. You can always post pictures of your cutest twin nephews too. I am glad you finally got on the blogging bandwaggon. It is not just for people with kids...
Post a Comment